My process dictates that much of the work percolates and offers new possibilities for continued inquiry, exploration, and community engagement long after it’s “finished,” but I offer a taste of finished work here. To access the full portfolio, use the drop-down option in the menu above.
- Scion: a a cob-construction sculptural form and community catalyst. Montalvo Arts Center, July 2018.
- Fortitude: an exploration in how we might collaborate to fortify social justice and global ecology via process and form. Montalvo Arts Center, June 2018.
- Exile. Video-performance and poems. In Conjunctions (2014, 05.06.14)
- American (post): Multiple Dimensions. Video-performance and poems. In The Offending Adam (2013, 162.1).
- Imaginary Family & Friends: Portraits. Photos and text. (featured on Hyperallergic.) And, from this seed has grown the Imaginary Friends & Family Project
- American (post). Poems, 2D & 3D visual art, installation, community performance, and video. For the who kit and caboodle, navigate from the Multimedia drop-down menu above to American (post) or click here.
- An Elegy: Fine Things, Flip-side(s) & Transformation. Video-performance. In The Offending Adam (2010, 029.2).
- Below the Line: Grip & Electric. Video-documentary. In the mid-1990s, as part of an ethnographic project, I followed several technicians working in New York’s independent feature film world. I asked them questions about their work, their dreams, and their personal lives. Shot on the sets of three low budget films and in the crew’s various NYC apartments, Below the Line offers a slice of what it’s like to chart a creative path in film, to begin an unconventional career, and to balance a demanding professional life with a personal life.
- FED: a home-based community performance.